CHALLENGER BMX MAG - VOL.3 ISSUE 1 2019 SPRING
Challenger BMX 雜誌是源自美國芝加哥地區的私營媒體單位，由車手Nick Ferreira 所創立，以傳統書報的方式推出，一年共四期。
Challenger BMX Magazine is a quarterly BMX publication.
We have not, and will continue to not cover news, review products, or print fluff interviews with flavor-of-the-month pros. Instead we'll be documenting the timeless aspects of BMX including, but not limited to:
Traveling, the post session burrito and beer, finding sick spots, figuring out how those sick spots came to be in the first place, kooks, backyard ramps, flyouts, big jumps (and small jumps), whatever cool aspects of racing are left, perfect concrete parks, the shitty park you have to ride 'cause you got out of work too late to go to the perfect concrete park, talking shit with your friends, and I guess it should go without saying, but having fun with your friends.
Challenger is designed and published in Chicago IL USA by someone who is probably a lot like you.
You can subscribe to Challenger and have each issue delivered to your door:
(Description from Challengerbmxmag.com)
- Challenger BMX Mag Vol.3 Issue 1 2019 Spring
- 尺寸: 30x22CM
- 內容: 英語
- Made In Taiwan? by Kris Kim (台灣製造?)
- The Freestyle Experience by Richard Mungall (花式經驗)
- Grinding Cars: Jared Sourney On His Photo Of Ralph Sinisi by Nick Ferreira (把汽車當道具卡)
- Rethinking Security by Ross Albreski (重新看待保全)
- PRINTED IN USA 美國製
* 凡店內消費滿1,500元免費贈送一份 (送完為止)
* Orders over NT1,500 will get free copy